NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
COVID-19 Guidelines for
Lander Valley Farmers Market
TO PROTECT OUR VENDORS AND OUR CUSTOMERS, we ask that everyone adhere to these simple rules. We will adjust our practices as state and federal recommendations allow. Thanks so much for helping us keep our loved ones safe and our community resilient.
Draft COVID Guidelines for Vendors
● No samples at the market.
● Vendors should sanitize hands after every transaction and should wear gloves.
● Limit market volume by promoting pre-ordering, alternate pick-up locations, or delivery.
● Encourage contactless payment methods like online pre-orders, Apple Pay, and Venmo.
● Use nonporous plastic tables and/or cloth tablecloths and disinfect after each market.
● Masks are not mandatory. We highly recommend them to help yourself and your customers stay safe.
● Booths will be ~ 10 feet apart. Space is limited. Please reserve a seasonal spot or communicate with the market manager each week. The market manager will be on site to help coordinate.
● Vendors may request that customers at their tables wear masks and have the right to refuse to serve customers whom they feel present a health risk.
Draft COVID Guidelines for Customers
● Follow the one-way market flow by entering and exiting at the marked areas.
● Maintain a 6-foot distance between you and others, including those next in line. Only one customer at a booth at a time.
● Masks are recommended, but not required.
● Do not handle any produce or product. Ask a vendor for help
● Customer attendance may be limited based on current local and state guidelines.
● Wash all produce before storing or consuming.
● Thank you for your patience, support, and respect for the community's health.
These guidelines will be posted throughout the market. The LVFM is working to provide hand sanitizer and masks to all vendors to use at the market.